- 3 Cans Chili (Homemade or store bought)
- 1 Package Ready Bake Rolls (Thawed and ready to flatten)
- 2 Onions (Diced )
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (Chopped)
- 2 Pounds Cheese (shredded)
- 1 16 oz. Tub Sour Cream
- 1 Head Lettuce (Shredded)
- 2 Peppers (Diced)
- 1 Bottle Salsa
HINT: You can also make wonderful scones this way, and top
with butter and jam, or honey.
|Stretch and pull rolls until dough is very thin and round. |
Heat oil in Dutch oven.
When hot enough, put dough in bottom to fry.
Use 12" or 14" Dutch oven.
Brown both sides nicely.
Remove and let drain on paper
towels. Top with chili,
lettuce, onions, green peppers,
cheese, salsa, and if you
like, sour cream. Be creative.